Deli, Butchery & Food Market
We are passionate for supplying good quality, seasonal, locally sourced food and we work extremely closely with local suppliers and currently stock products from farms and bakeries close by and in the Devon area.
Fruit and vegetables
- We grow fruit and veg on the farm at Stokeley. To supplement this we source as much as we can from other local suppliers.We are a “crop for the shop” outlet, where we market produce from local gardeners, if you are interested in becoming a supplier do not hesitate to contact us.
- Our Durrants Butchery counter stocks quality local meats, traditionally reared and properly hung to promote the best flavour. Sausages, burgers, local game, home cooked meats and own cured bacon are also in plentiful supply.
- Our full to bursting Deli counter celebrates the best of foods including olives, charcuterie and award winning artesan cheeses.
- Some of our cakes, pastries, scones and tarts are baked daily on site and are a firm favorite with locals and coupled with our daily deliveries of fresh bread from local bakeries, one really is spoilt for choice.
- Stock up on your larder essentials (and those not-so-essentials) from our extensive range of chutneys, jams, pickles, pesto sauces, pasta, chocolates, sweet treats and crisps.
We also have a range of household products and pet foods. If there is a product you cannot find, we will try and source it. Stokeley more than just a farm shop.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Stokeley Farm Shop here in Stokeley Barton, Kingsbridge, Devon.
Open 9am – 5pm every day
FROM OUR STORE TO YOUR DOOR…
We are delivering the weekly shop to those who can’t get to us…
LET US HELP YOU GET THE SHOPPING SORTED!
At Stokeley, we are very aware of how the Coronavirus is affecting us all, and the issues it is causing people in our area.
We are now offering a grocery delivery service, to anyone living in the local area served by Stokeley.
IT COULDN’T BE EASIER…
Simply telephone or email your order and we will deliver at a convenient time, for you. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for delivery.
No deliveries on Sunday.
Payment can be made over the phone by card, or cash when we deliver.
Tel: 01548 581605 or email email@example.com